Badminton Doubles Rotation and Positioning | Defend Near-body Badminton Smashes | How to Cover the Badminton NetTags: Defense Doubles/Mixed Doubles Smash/Jump Smash Xiao Jie Complete Badminton Training
In badminton doubles, when you lift the shuttle, your opponents will undoubtedly attack. In this situation, so you must be ready to defend by rotating into side-side formation.Conversely, when an attacking opportunity arises, you and your partner must rotate into front-back formation.If you observe a strong badminton doubles team, you'll notice that they are constantly rotating their positions to adapt to the situation on court.There are two directions of rotation in badminton doubles: clockwise rotation and counter-clockwise rotation.This is a common difficulty for many teams; figuring out which way to rotate without running into each other.In the following training video, Coach Xiao Jie explains clearly how badminton doubles rotation works.
- Next Episode: Badminton Footwork for the Front Court Badminton Net Kill
- Previous Episode: Badminton Doubles Defensive to Offensive Transition
- Shot Control Exercise (8) Attack-Defend Badminton Drills
- Doubles Tactics (2) Service and Service-Return Formations in Badminton Doubles
- Doubles Tactics (4) Badminton Doubles Strategies for Defending
- How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash!
- Shot Control Exercise (3) Drop-Smash and Net Rush Badminton Drill