Backcourt Skill (5) Badminton SmashTags: Smash/Jump Smash Intermediate Chen Weihua Chen Weihua Badminton Training
In this intermediate badminton training video, Coach Chen Weihua goes over the forehand smash technique. The forehand smash is characterized by high velocity and power. It is one of the most important shots in offensive play. The forehand smash has a similar positioning and motion as the long high clear. However, the point of contact with the shuttle is more forward compared to the high clear. In order to smash effectively, a fast swing and a wrist snap with explosive power is required. "
- Next Episode: Backcourt Skill (6) Badminton Jump Smash
- Previous Episode: Backcourt Skill (4) Badminton Smooth Drop
- How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash!
- Badminton Doubles Rotation and Positioning | Defend Near-body Badminton Smashes | How to Cover the Badminton Net
- High Quality Badminton Drop Shots | Midcourt Smash Defense
- How to Hit a Stronger Badminton Backhand | How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash
- Midcourt Badminton Smash Return | How to Return Deep Corner Badminton Shots