Backcourt Skill (6) Badminton Jump SmashTags: Smash/Jump Smash Intermediate Advanced Chen Weihua Chen Weihua Badminton Training
In this intermediate/advanced badminton training video, Coach Chen Weihua goes over the badminton jump smash. A well executed badminton jump smash is a very threatening offensive attack, one that your opponent may not be able to defend against. The complete set of motion for the jump smash consists of the footwork for reaching the shuttle, jumping, smashing, and returning to ready position. "
- Next Episode: Backcourt Skill (7) Badminton Backhand Smash | Backhand Clear | Backhand Drop
- Previous Episode: Backcourt Skill (5) Badminton Smash
- Badminton Doubles Rotation and Positioning | Defend Near-body Badminton Smashes | How to Cover the Badminton Net
- Practice Tips for Achieving Ideal Contact Points for Smash, Drops, and Clear Shots
- Midcourt Skill (1) Badminton Smash Defense - Forehand
- How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash!
- Shot Control Exercise (1) Smash and Net Rush Badminton Drill