Badminton Footwork Training TechniquesTags: Footwork Beginner Intermediate Peter Rasmussen The Essentials of Badminton Technique
In this beginner/intermediate badminton training video, former 1997 Men's Single Badminton World Champion Peter Rasmussen shows training techniques for badminton footwork. Footwork is one of most important foundational skills in badminton. Having correct footwork helps the player move quicker and also more efficiently by expending less energy. It can put the player in the right position to get the best out of the next shot.
- Previous Episode: How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash!
- Corner to Corner Badminton Footwork
- How to Reach the 2 Corners of the Backcourt with More Efficient Badminton Footwork
- Badminton Footwork for the Front Court Badminton Net Kill
- 3 Badminton Footwork Variations to Quickly Reach the Corner of the Backcourt
- Backhand Badminton Net Kill | Badminton Footwork for Overhead Shots