Basic Badminton Service Rules, Tips, and TechniquesTags: Serve/Service Beginner Xiao Jie Complete Badminton Training
Coach Xiao Jie explains badminton service rules to our beginner trainee:
- From the start until the end of the stroke, both feet must be in contact with the floor and may not move.
- At the moment of contact, the shuttle must be below the waist.
- At the moment of contact, the racquet shaft must be pointing downwards and the racquet head must be clearly below the handle.
- Next Episode: How to Hit a Badminton Backhand Shot From the Backcourt With 2 Grip Variations
- Previous Episode: Practice Tips for Achieving Ideal Contact Points for Smash, Drops, and Clear Shots
- Doubles Tactics (2) Service and Service-Return Formations in Badminton Doubles
- Service Technique (3) Badminton Backhand Serve
- Badminton Mixed Doubles - How to Rotate into Attack Formation When Returning a Serve
- Backhand Low Serve Badminton Technique | Push/Net Kills in Badminton Doubles Play
- Simple Badminton Training Tips on How to Practice Hitting a High Volume of Shuttlecocks